Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey Hey You You!!

Hey man! This is da 1st post in this blog. This blog is actually shared by me ( Hock Kooi ), Vinkong, Yeong Hann, and my other frens who wanna share.. hahaaa.. So this blog will always update. I need to thank Helyna Siew for da excellent work in this blog.. I'll bring you out nextime.. I'll only bring you. Yin Zhi is not allowed.. hahaha!! Nah! I'm just kidding.. Without Yin Zhi you can't go out right? hahaha.. Thanks by the way!

7th September 2008
8.00a.m. - Me, Aby, Adrian Leong, Hock Mun and Joseph when to Royal Klang Club for
Basketball and Table Tennis. While waiting for Joseph, i decided to go for a walk in Stadium Sultan Sulaiman.. Aby said his butt is paining so he dont wanna walk.. And then i said to them that the stadium got many "Keh"(Girls). And they followed me to da stadium. They go in and asked me where's da "Keh's".. You know what i replied? "Neh! Many Un-Keh! (Uncle)! LoL!" When Joseph reach, we go for Table Tennis cos there are Klang Club members are training in da basketball.. We played table tennis till Hock Mun reach and we got for basketball and we challenged da Klang Club members.. After that we go for lunch..

~ I'm not gonna play dodgeball anymore!! Stupid game!! ~

7.30p.m. - Me, Aby, Kong, Joseph and Kao Pang when to Botanic Club to play Badminton. many ppl were there cos Botanic having Mid-Autumn Festival.. Botanic Club is awesome. In the changing room got Jacuzzi, Steam room and Suana.. I have really great time in da Jacuzzi..
OmG! i post like an essay! hahah!!

No comments: