Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy and Sad moments.

Hmmm.... hey guys.... tis will be Mr Ivan Chew on air to bring u the updates on our group blog.
Well, to be frank tis is my first time writing on blog.
Hmmm... on friday(12th sept) i unable to log into tis blog due to some technical problem(actually is me forgetting the e-mail address la XD) so i never wrote anything over here but i promised Hock Kooi to write something over here and tat's y i got shoutings from Hock Kooi in MSN. XD
Well, on the 12th sept around 9 something the southern parkers, which is Hock Kooi,Me,Vin Kong, Fang Sheng,Boon Deng and Eng Khoon (hope i never left anyone of u out, i have a bad memory. Aiks) went over to Port Klang to have a drink. Hock Kooi started off by saying in a surprised tone about the initial members which normally go over Port Klang to yum cha together but i m not included (yea, i dun used to go out with them last time cuz i m not allowed)... After that, we started to crap as usual, and we came into a trend which by saying "gou wu bo?" which means anything else? everytime a person finish their talk. It was quite funny but somehow find it annoying too. But who cares? everyone jus keep doing it. So the trend goes on.... During the crapping session me and Fang Sheng somehow made Hock Kooi mad once again(which is our second successful attempt LOL) hereby i would like to say sorry to Hock Kooi, anyway is just a joke, hope u dun take it seriously.
After that we moved on to our favourite session of the day... Go and take a look at Ah Guas(which means Tranny.I think)but not me,cuz i scared of tis stuffs XD
But still i have to follow cuz i m the only one driving. SWT.
The actual plan is tat no one is gonna shout at the Ah Guas becuz they thinking of going for another few more rounds to take a look at the Ah Guas by not being spotted by the Ah Guas.
According to our law, once u got spotted it means tat ur car is blacklisted and ur car cannot go any nearer to the place anymore to see Ah Guas.
BUT.... when we are talking about the plan Fang Sheng was busy talking on the phone and never pay attention on wat we just planned.
When we reached there he immediately put down the phone and start shouting WOO~~~WOO~~~ AH MOI CANTIK or stuff like tat to the Ah Guas.
Everyone was stunned and faster pull him back down and call him to shut up...
But was too late... our plan was ruined by him.. haha..
So we only managed to go on for another two more rounds and we headed back.
For the three rounds i never take a single look at the Ah Guas i jus keep driving on and off the place. Somehow they did spotted a few pretty 1 but i dunno anything XD

After that, we planned on heading back home but on the way back Fang Sheng called Hock Kooi and ask for our current location. Hock Kooi told him tat we're heading back but somehow they made up their mind and decided to go on a second round yum cha session.
We did ntg much over here but just having normal chit chatting session.
Everyone chatted until lost track of time and it's already near my curfew time!
So i decided to make a move first and so those who need me to fetch them back home also follow me to pay for the drink and quickly went off.
I was speeding all the way and drop them back 1 by 1.
The First person i dropped is Eng Khoon.
Well, ntg much happen over there but just a normal Good-Bye.
Second person would be Vin Kong and tis is the part which something interesting happen.
Vin Kong went out of the car after i reached his doorstep and he came to my side mirror and talk to me about 2morrow plan(cuz 13th is his birthday :D)
Me and Hock Kooi wished him an advance happy birthday.
While Me and Vin Kong were having a conversation, the itchy handed Hock Kooi actually did something to my gear box.
He swifted it from D to R without my knowledge.
Cuz i was in a rush back... So after Vin Kong said Bye i immediately accelerate.
Vin Kong was going through the back of my car to reach his doorstep.
Luckily Hock Kooi was fast enuff to stop me or else Vin Kong will be either flying 12 metres away or my car is going to be damaged XD Either one i dunno~
But i did knocked him too, but just a soft knock...(phew luckily)
Hock Kooi, tis time u r just lucky.
if Vin Kong has any injuries u r responsible for it XD
After that i dropped Hock Kooi back and immediately rush back home.
And i guess tat's it for 12th Sept.


13th Sept
Happy Birthday Vin Kong!
Over here i would like to talk a lil about myself hope u guys dun mind :D
I had not been sleeping for the past 5 days to figure out a question and until now i still dun have an answer for it. -_-"
After another sleepless nite,today i had my breakfast and i was jumping around my house doing ntg.So i decided to call up Fang Sheng.
So as usual... at the noon i calledFang Sheng up to have lunch together with me and he agreed so i went over to Tesco to find him (normally he will be working at JJ but the manager will arrange a day or two to ask him go over to Tesco branch) after the confirmation call, he called me back after a few minutes and tell me the lunch will be having another two more guests which is X and X and i said is fine and i will be there in a few mins time. After i reached there, the manager called him and want him back to the JJ branch -_-" and so i fetched him to JJ. While on the way to my car, he called up X and told her the plan had changed to JJ but somehow she cant make it and so left we two (as usual) to have lunch together. Today we go for McDonald( somehow we are regular customer already and the Cashier knows Fang Sheng very well XD) we ordered and have our meal while talking with each other for almost an hour and he went back to his working place. I chatted with him over there for almost 2 hours and i went back. In the mean time, Hock Kooi and the others actually are having fun at the Club in Botanic. XD During the nite time around 7 o'clock i fetched my brother out to have our dinner(for the first time in the 5 sleepless days i have complete three meals in a day 0.o normally i will jus hav a meal per day) Around 8 something and i still having my dinner....Vin Kong called up asking where m i and i said i m in Jeth (my usual hang out place) and so he asked me to go over to Pizza Hut to have a birthday dinner with the rest of the gang. Today the gang members would be Me,My Brother,Vin Kong,ABY, Yong Hann, Belinda, Helyna,Eng Khoon, Tsu Hsiang, Hock Kooi, Gerry and Sister, Boon Deng(i think tat's all and i hope i never left anyone out ><) thanks to Vin Kong for the great meal(although i was full but i manage to have a piece of pizza) i m so FULLL!!! and i decided not to eat for the next day.AIKS! After that i headed back home and i missed the birthday cake session. SORRY VIN KONG!!!
After i reached home, i went online and chatted with some of my frens and a cousin.
Over here, i would like to thanks one of my best fren, Mei Yee. Give an applause to her!!
She somehow cheered me up!! :D and thanks for ur useful tips too. Appreciate it!
Secondly, i would like to thanks my bro, Fang Sheng, for chatting with me on the phone..
And had a good laugh on the conversation. But still the question is remained unsolved. XD

Now, is already 14th sept 5.22 and i m still awake and writing on tis blog....
Is time for me to go back to my unsolved question!
So i guess me, Mr Ivan Chew is signing off now...
tis is my first time blogging...
there are lots of mistakes and messy!!!
hope u guys can forgive me and sorry for any inconvenience :D
until then, have a great day!!! take care!!!
i will bring the latest updates to you guys and hope you guys enjoy it :)
til then, Mr Ivan Chew Signing off!!!
(same goes to the bad english!! first time... very blur... hehehe)




I

1 comment:

caRvY said...

mr.gerry..oops..is gerry boy la..juz pass through here den kacau a bit lo..u so happy wv ur frenss ya..n congratulations lo..cuz u got a gang of best frens..jealous nia..lol..u really can b a eng' translator liao la..bt dun translate my blog into eng form ya..cuz...dowan let u noe wat i had writing 4..hehex...swt..jkjk..u ah..all is happy moments but said was sad moment pulak..me jou sad la..stil nid study during m.festival..bt nw finished exam liao..even finished bt dun hv any feeling pun..lol..hmm..bt got a bit sum fan lo..y ler..dunno pun..anyway..wish u happy wv ur frens la..n hv a 9s holidays...enjoy dit lo^^take care n ur frenss 2..