Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hey Southern Parkers... :)

Hey guys.... if u all r reading tis...
I guess is my time to say goodbye to u guys...
Not good-bye cuz i m going back to singapore...
I said good-bye... Is to southern parkers...
Hahaha.... Thnx for everything....
I had fun with u guys...
I gave in everything to u guys as a fren...
But mayb i did something wrong.... i dun know...

The truth will always lies in those tat know wat is happening...
But wat i can say is...
Thnx for all the memories and thnx for everything tat u all did for me...
I admit i did said b4 u guys gave me the best birthday ever...
And many more...

For certain reasons or in my point of view....
I m leaving for good...
I was being a joker to myself only for certain times...
But i dunno y... When i found out some truth...
I still carry on with a smilling face...
As i edi crying within myself...

As long as u guys are happy...
I'm ok with anything....
Over here i still will wish u guys all the best....
And succeed in life... :)
Most importantly is thnx for all the time tat we spent together and it does bring me some good memories...
I m sorry for wat i've done or mayb something i really did wrong...
No turning back but looking forward to my life...

Thnx for everything once again...
Officially saying bye to southern parkers...
Bye... :)










-I-

No comments: