Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Busy Man!

Hey!! I'm studying now!! so dont come and kacau me i tell you!!
No more time to go lepak d.. dont always msg me and ask
"mana lu? later goin where?" again..
cos now im a busy man finding for future.. haha!

Whahahah!! No la! I'm just kidding..
i still got lil bit time.. wanna go out?
u can always call me.. Plz call me, dont msg me

cos i got no credit to reply you guys bak!
but from now on i only can go out till 1am only..
so if you wanna go lepak? plz call earlier!


Hey hey! Chinese New Year is coming!!
Call ur parents got ready to give away their redpackets to me..
call them to put more bank notes to my redpacket okay?
my parents also will give u more notes in yours!
anyone got open house plz call me..
i wanna go and collect all da
ANG POWs!
ANG POWs! Here i come!
but i still haven buy CNY new clothes la..
anyone wanna sponsor? =)


Actually i dont wanna post, but since everyone is scolding..
I dono what to post so i simply write craps!

Eh! Helyna's bday coming!! hahah!!
Helyna's getting older soon! Aunty Helyna!! Chao LaA!!

"Hami Lan**** ! Tueh Chu Kun La! Siam la!!" oh ya, u still owe me cheese naan!
Bel! Buy me more Crispy chicken meat for me!

Yin Zhi! Na lan le.. Haha.. Just Kiddin lil girl! Dont be angry! Lil gal cant so fast angry..
F Sheng, siam la.. ke kao peh la de.. Lets go for golf again?! xD
Keng Kitt, Mai luan luan moh wa liao la!! Wa ka de kong ah!!
Aby, Fu Yoh!! Working d la!! Treat me roti ayam!

Kong, Hahah! Kong cut his hair.. he look like a tomboy now!! xD
Chai, Tua han liao.. staying at Setia Alam d.. somemore always go out at night din call ppl..
Eng Khoon, Siam la! DOnt fren with this stupid fella here..
Yeong Hann, Buy more I love HK shirt and giv it to everyone!! xD

Hock Mun, Hey, go HK got buy anything for me?
Deng, Tua han liao lo.. Everyday go out with GF only.. no more frens..

Pei Li, hey! DOnt ikat my fren la!! hahah!!
Gerry, faster come back la! i wanna go greenbox with you le..
Tzu Hsiang, cannot use d la din fren... BEH CHAM WAN!
Leong, giv me drive your WAJA la!

Ho Sheng, i wanna go to ur house and eat all ur biscuits again! Delicious!!
Jon, eh! drive ur dad's BMW and fetch me out again! Damn YENG le!!
Joseph, let me finish up all ur foods and alcohols in ur house!! and giv me da swords!
Brian, One day i will kiss ur, u better wait..
Kao Phang, Have Fun in NS! whahah!.. remember, NS means NO SMOKING!

Nushka, You Happy Now!? hahah!! Nextime go for movie call me okay?
BEA!!! I MISS YOU!! FASTER COME BACK!!

Did i miss anyone?

~aArOn~


No comments: